Wednesday 23 January 2013

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty Detail

As a makeup artist and a woman – pop where the pieces that were missing in my makeup bag. Pop represents everything that I love about life, zest, energy, playfulness, and originality. Also there really was a gap in the market for fun colorful makeup of great quality! I also wanted fabulous products that would really stand out on stage.
The name says it all! A pop of color, to make your eyes pop. Pop culture, pop art. Just like the collections the name sums up what I love about makeup with an added edge and a touch of femininity!
Pop makeup is designed to be a girls makeup accessory, you switch you look to suit your mood! Currently in my private makeup bag you will find: inliner in black,liplust in red, glowbelle (I never leave the house without it) eye magnet primer, lid neon, lash kapow, little black dress and lots of factory samples of things I am currently working on.

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty

Pop Beauty


No comments:

Post a Comment